Tuesday 4 March 2014

A wall in my house

The creature drawn on the wall in black will soon be painted over in pastel pink to fit with our redecoration of the bedroom. 
I might have been sad about this if I didn't think for one second that this current design was truly awful for anything other than art studio or a depressed artists squat. However after taking this photograph I was inspired by the admitdly acidental arrangement and composition of my created images, in regards to the laying out my work for future exhibitions. Combining canvas art and flyer art of different thicknesses as well as mural type illustration actually drawn onto the wall. It makes for a much more exciting and interesting viewing experience as appose to such a standard exhibition of framed pictures hanging side by side at right angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment